From 21st June 2021 until 5th September 2021 a pop-up THOR’s Tiki bar will be on Parliament Street offering a range of tropical-inspired drinks, cosy evenings around fire pits, and weekend DJ sets.
You’ll be able to soak up the bustle of the city in this summer inspired THOR’S bar. With tropical inspiration, palm trees, their famous fire pits and frozen cocktails (including the infamous Slushy Pornstar Martini!).
Alongside the best summer drinks, they’ll be serving delicious feasts in their street food village, including:
- Asian inspired flavours from Yuzu Street Food
- Savoury & sweet Crepe’s from Krep Truck
- Shish Kebabs from Shambles Kitchen
- The craziest burgers from Sloppy’s Burgers
- Greek Gyros Wraps from Stam & Maria
- The famous Yorkshire pudding Wraps from The York Roast Co.
Open – Daily 10am to 10pm (until the 5th September)
Dogs & kids always welcome
No need to book. Groups welcome.